Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My New Calendar ......

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
this is sundown at one or two in the afternoon :)

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    My Office Manager

Cheryl was getting Calendars for the office and since she could not find the Three Stooges one I wanted, she got me a Gutair calendar.

Whats great is it is filled with Birthdays and notable days in Rock and Roll.

There for as a service to my Wallie friends, through out the year I will be letting you know about important dates.

Jan 17th is the release date of the first Led Zepplin album.

Just thought you'd want to know !!!

Scott " rock on " Milne

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557

Keep 'em comin Scott.
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,337
    Nice, Scott.

Up for an idea for next year?

My daughters have twelve pictures installed on the flip side of each month and all the important days during the year on the dates.

With two daughters and six grandkids it really comes in handy as the memory slips away.

Jack
  • Paul Fredricks_3

My dad could sure use that, with 6 kids, 21 grand children and 39? great grand children.

Paul "Bassman" Fredricks
  • Maine Doug_52
    Maine Doug_52 Member Posts: 71
    By chance

have you come across a metric calendar? It has 10 months and weeks that are 10 days each. A work week is 6 days but you get 4 day weekends. Since most work either 6 days a week or the same in hours, this seemed to be a fair trade to get 4 day weekends every week. There are a few adjustments of course since 365 days do not fit equally into 10 months. So in your calendar searches, keep an eye out the 4 day weekend metric version. Thanks.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    Paul

Just to catch up ...

We missed Elvis and david Bowies Birthday .. Both born 1-8

And Pat Benatar and Donald Fagen 1-10

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Fredricks_3

Bob & Doug McKenzie used to say to convert anything to metric you just double it and add 30. A case of 24 beers would be: 24 x 2 + 30 or 78 metric beers. Hope this helps:)
  • ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    uhh

Bob: Geez, it's starting to get dark. What time is it?

Doug: Uh, ten o'clock.

Bob: What would that be in metric?

Doug: Fifty o'clock.

Bob: Well now that doesn't make sense.

Doug: No, it's like next Tuesday in uh, the Metric Universe.

Bob: The Metric Universe?

Doug: Yeah!

Bob: Wow.

Doug: Beauty, eh?
  • Paul Fredricks_3

Beauty way to go, eh!
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Here's a real mind blower *~/:)

sundown ,at about one or two in the after noon :)

or maybe that was ten am in the morning..well, it is what it is on Gods time. kinda goes along with the calander thing...
  • soot_seeker_7
    soot_seeker_7 Member Posts: 11
    AWWW, TAKE OFF YOU HOSER!!!!!!

• my calender

Mine is with pictures of my beloved Wolves players in action.... Free hand out...
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,399
    Today in Rock

1970 The Who record album Live at Leeds at a concert at Leeds University. 37 freaking years ago, can you believe it?

One of the greatest live recordings ever. Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore & Humble Pie Rockin' The Fillmore, Hendrix Band of Gypsy's right up there also.

Man, I am old...

Rick

• Dave_4
    Dave_4 Member Posts: 1,405
    Scott, But Still Rockin'

But still Rockin'. Hey Hey, My My-Rock and Roll Will Never Die (and hopefully I have 20-25 years left) Have 5 kids under 13, want to walk my 4-year old down the aisle...
This discussion has been closed.