Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bad managers

Ragu_5
Ragu_5 Member Posts: 315
Yeah, it sounds like it's the wrong place for you. If you can talk with Big Boss Numero Uno (the owner) you might have a chance. If not, then find an independent with a smaller but highly trained and highly paid crew. Just my opinion, but good luck! Jack

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=428&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Rob_25
    Rob_25 Member Posts: 20

I want to do a boiler piping job that people will go wow who piped this! But everytime I get a job I get rushed so my job comes out like poo. I don't want to be know as a hack. I told my service manager that I don't want to do anymore boiler installs because im sick of getting rushed and It comming out like poo. I told him that I need time to do a great job then my speed will pick up. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. How can you do a boiler job that they give you parts that you just can't work with? Does anyone got some tips on how to attack a thing like this? Should I just go to my big boss and say look I want to do anymore boiler jobs due to my lack of skills? Or do I just say im sorry but I need to go work of a company that will allow me to do quality work?
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    Look for another job

I doubt you'll get anywhere with this guy.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 770
    You asked

You asked if you should go to the big boss but you never said owner. If you are with a large company with multiple layers of management nothing will change.

Been there done that,

Leo
  • Ken C.
    Ken C. Member Posts: 267
    The first two resonders are right

I would agree with their advice. Your best bet is working for a smaller company that prides itself on quality work.

-Ken
  • Rob_25
    Rob_25 Member Posts: 20

Thanks for the tips guys
This discussion has been closed.