Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Patriots

but they have been playing down to their competition. The defense has been real shakey since losing Mike Brown / Tommy Harris. Even with guys stepping up like Mark Anderson ( THE REAL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR ) and Tank Johnson and Ian Scott, the defense still can't get any pass rush and when they blitz the corners get burned on the quick slants. I've been a Bears fan since birth, my dad's family is from Rushville, IL and I live currently live in Colorado Springs,CO. Not hold enough to see the Best Denfense Ever ( 85 Super Bowl Champs ) but maybe this could be our year for Bears fans. I will have my Devin Hester jersey on Sunday hoping for a great game.

GO BEARS !!!!!!

Shaun Anderson

Comments

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Maybe next year

Dam what a game!!! Can't wait for next weekend now!!
  • John@Reliable_14
    John@Reliable_14 Member Posts: 171
    Tuff game, but a win is a win................

Peyton's NEXT hehehe. Adam who?
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    Go PATS!!!!!!!!

How many times, how many times have the talking heads said the Pats can't possably win they don't have the talent. Remember when in 01 the Steelers where already buying thier plane tickets???? Kurt who? and the greatest show on turf?

And how many times over the last few years where we told we couldn't possably beat the Colts? Peyton this and Peyton that.Till he came here and played in the snow tuff to hold that ball when you can't see and your fingers are numb.

Now it's the Chargers who have 9 Pro bowl guys who are going to stomp us, tomorrow they are playing golf.

So bring on Peyton the great one,and the talking heads who will probably say we have no chance cause he throws for a zillion yards.

Just remember two things The Pats like being the underdog and remember who has 3 rings.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Norm Harvey
    Norm Harvey Member Posts: 684

That was an ugly game. The Faulk 2 point conversion though was my favorite play.

A win is a win,. and my favorite team to play is the colts simply because I love the "What the F" expression Manning always has on his face.

Matt Lite did an outstanding job on protection as well as the entire offensive line.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,245
    Wardrobe

> That was an ugly game. The Faulk 2 point

> conversion though was my favorite play.

>

> A win

> is a win,. and my favorite team to play is the

> colts simply because I love the "What the F"

> expression Manning always has on his

> face.

>

> Matt Lite did an outstanding job on

> protection as well as the entire offensive

> line.

>

> _A

> HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=

> 395&Step=30"_To Learn More About This

> Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in

> "Find A Professional"_/A_

Ya' think the Kraft family can discuss the hoodie's wardrobe? Coach needs a fashion consultant, a good set of sunglasses, and a sun visor. He is a good coach but looks aren't everything. :-) Go Colts.
  • John R. Hall
    Wardrobe

> That was an ugly game. The Faulk 2 point

> conversion though was my favorite play.

>

> A win

> is a win,. and my favorite team to play is the

> colts simply because I love the "What the F"

> expression Manning always has on his

> face.

>

> Matt Lite did an outstanding job on

> protection as well as the entire offensive

> line.

>

> _A

> 395&Step=30"_To Learn More About This

Ya' think the Kraft family can discuss the hoodie's wardrobe? Coach needs a fashion consultant, a good set of sunglasses, and a sun visor. He is a good coach but looks aren't everything. :-) Go Colts.
  • John R. Hall
    Wardrobe

• joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    ha!

I thought the same thing somebody buy him some Maui jims or something. The hoodie stays though. Sorry John try not to get too pumped up then it won't hurt so bad next Sunday.

can you believe that the Chargers didn't let Pats fans go the game??

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    Patriots Big Ugly !!

we never seem to win pretty do we. Its allways by the skin of our teeth and yet, Here we are Again !!

How many games did Adam win for use, down to the wire.

Next week will be a tough good game. Just Never count them out. I hope Tom comes with a better game than he brought yesterday. He was not THERE. You could see it in his eyes.

John, why would you make possible the best coach ever to coach the game, change his style ?

Scott

• don_185
    don_185 Member Posts: 312
    Ijust wish

that one day, luck will shine on me as much as it does for the Patriots.

The charger gave that game away.

• ScottMP
    And

Tom Bradys three horrible passes for interceptions did'nt help ???

He's a better QB than that.

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Keep the Hoodie!!

GO PATS!!!!
  • Bernie Riddle_2
    Bernie Riddle_2 Member Posts: 178

> GO PATS!!!!

• Bernie Riddle_2

> GO PATS!!!!

• Bernie Riddle_2

> GO PATS!!!!

• Bernie Riddle_2

> that one day, luck will shine on me as much as it

> does for the Patriots.

>

> The charger gave that

> game away.

Agreed, alot of the wins they have in the post season are from teams stinking up the joint and playing stupid. Like what were the chargers doing yesterday throwing down the middle of the field with no time outs left and 1 minute on the clock?!?!?!

I hope the Colts finish them off next week since its in Indy........
  • ScottMP
    How about

how stupid it is to try and pick up a fumbled punt instead of falling on it and covering it ??

Oh by the way ..... The Colts will go down Also !!

GO PATS.

Scott

• Patroits this,Patriots that.....

WHAT ABOUT THEM Da Bears?!?
    Granted they been lucky as far they go but it their time to get to be super bowl champ.... Go BEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Joe Brix
    Joe Brix Member Posts: 626
    I love you guys, but.......

.....I HATE the patriots!!!!!!

I really hope Indy blows them out next weekend!

Starch
  • John R. Hall
    Belichik

Didn't I see him on the street corner with a sign "Will work for clothes"?
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,337
    Nothing compares

to the Immaculate Reception for luck, DC but we've had our share over the last few years.

Brady, Belichik and luck are a tough combination.

Root for Indy but don't bet against the Pats.

Jack
  • Joe Brix
    Pete Rozelle...

....never would have let Bill get away with looking like that on the sidelines!

Starch
  • ScottMP
    Hey John

Nore would he have allowed doorags or dancing in the end zone with cell phones.

Alot has changed

Scott

• Steven Gronski
    Steven Gronski Member Posts: 98
    If.............

If Sandiego did there homework, They would have recocnized that same exact formation from superbowl 38 when the pats and faulk did the same exact thing to carolina to tie the game........

• Bernie Riddle_2

> If Sandiego did there homework, They would have

> recocnized that same exact formation from

> superbowl 38 when the pats and faulk did the same

> exact thing to carolina to tie the game........

> _A

> 424&Step=30"_To Learn More About This

• Joe Brix
    You're right, Scott.......

.....I saw a program the other day on the NFL network - it was a 1-hour bio of Rozelle's tenure as commish. Kind of made me wish for the old days a little bit!

Starch
  • ScottMP
    another thing John

I did'nt see our guys ( the Pats ) dancing at center field on the Chargers Logo, but if they did it was loss class.

The funny comment was L.T.'s , who said that it comes from the coach. ANYONE who knows Belichek, knows that (except for clothes) the guy is class. Never says a bad word about anyone.

May the best team with the best plays and the best luck win !!!

Scott

• Joe Brix
    I read.....

...."Patriot Reign," and I enjoyed it very much. It gave some very interesting insight into the daily life of a coach in the NFL. I also enjoyed reading all of the background information about Bill's "upbringing" in the league.

Nothing against the man - I have the utmost respect for his accomplishments. I just can't bring myself to root for his team. (born in Pittsburgh, so what's that tell ya' ??)

If it helps, I DID root for the Sox when they finally broke the curse..................

I still love ya', Scotty, just not your football team :-)

Starch
  • ScottMP
This discussion has been closed.