Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TJ Problem Solved,,,,,,,

Dave I'm glad you were able to identify the blockage at the termination. Conditions like that don't happen very often, its hard to tell how long that hive was there. I'll be available for questions and technical support if you need to contact me.

Scott Stafki
Technical Support
1-800-25504298 x 142

Comments

• Went back today,

new proving sw. and wheel in hand, now I usually don`t take the wall terminal apart outside, but I wanted to try some adjustments after installing and 2 of the screws broke-off the coned deflector, so when I removed-it this is what I found. I don`t know how bees would have wanted-to get in there as it fires to make the DHW too, but there they were!, a little mud home. Do ya think this could have added to my draft adjustment prob? Next time you can bet I`ll look in here too!!

Dave
  • brucewo1b
    brucewo1b Member Posts: 638
    Well Dave

I had been back twice to one unit that had a mouse nest built in it to the point that the fan would not even turn, the first time I was suprized but when it happened again 6 months later well you just go with the flow. I don't think the HO would have believed me if he had not been there to see for himself.
  • Leo
    Leo Member Posts: 770
    Did this solve

Dave,

Did this solve the ten year old problem? You'll be a hero with the customer for sure.

Leo
  • Makes me wonder though

how these "busy" fellows had enough time. The boiler has a coil in it for domestic, and the Tj has quite a force to-it. It must not cycle as often as I thought. Leo- Yes, the unit has never been this quiet as the wheel must have been a prob from get-go and my set-up "ghosts" went away with the new prover sw. Now the only complaint is the actual burner sound, can`t win for losing sometimes LOL!! Thanks again for everyones help on this.

Dave
This discussion has been closed.