Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

pipefitter test

Tim I received yourEmail on the upcoming class schedule. I spoke with Don and forwarded him the info. I think we have 4 guys signing-up. If you have any other information please try to forward it again. I have a month to study before the test and I really want to pass the first time. We will be attending the advanced electric class. I would like to attend all of them but I'm alittle short on both time and money.

Comments

• jeff_94
    jeff_94 Member Posts: 5
    Pipefitters

I'm taking my pipefitters 11 test in Rhode Island shortly, and studying anything I can get my hands on, Any info would be appreciated. I'm not looking for an easy way out, I'm just looking for good reference material (books, code books, or what type of questions I would be looking at, or should study) Ive went to NEIT in RI however they didn't cover alot of pipefitter material. We covered oil, gas, venting code, is there anything else that I should study? Thanks
  • Jeff I sent

some info to you by e-mail and it came back as wrong address. Give me a call at 401-437-0557. By the way Don never got in touch with me.
This discussion has been closed.