Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Set point controller

Dave L_4
Dave L_4 Member Posts: 26
I used to use the Gold line sp 30 set point control for a slab sensor a versatil control it had (2) sets of dry contact n/0 & n/c you could power it with 24, 110 or 240 volts. I have now used the last one on my shelf & can no longer find this control. I called the company Gold Line & they tell me they are no longer in the business. Does anyone no where I might find a control of similar capabilities.

Dave

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,340
    Hi Dave

Look into Johnson Controls as they have a wide variety of controls. Most have the remote bulb capability.

Mike T.
  • Joe Annon_2
    Joe Annon_2 Member Posts: 11
    Set point controllers

I miss those setpoints also. Very durable and versatile.
    The only replacements we have found are Azeltech and Tekmar 151s or 152s. The Tekmars can run on dc however it needs to be about 30vdc and we use external relays to handle loads. The Azeltechs are strictly 120VAC.
    Still looking for a replacement of the goldline controllers.
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    I miss them also

a great long lasting, user friendly control. There are some dealers that have some on the shelves yet, if you MUST have one I know of some in Missouri and Colorado.

Seems everyone is going to digital.

I use the Ranco brand now. Multi voltage, thermisitors, easy to program.

HeatTimer has a nice setpoint. Large display. I use to buy them under the RTI name with 100 degree differential range!

And the recently introduced Azel. Also checkout their cool dual temperature sensing control.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.