Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

tekmar

jp_2
jp_2 Member Posts: 1,935
any computer store, or place that sells computers will sell line conditioners, if thats what I think you mean?

Comments

• Jay_26
    Jay_26 Member Posts: 3
    Tekmar 363

I recently have been having a problem with a Tekmar 363 control. Fault code ctrl EEW (in the manual it says most common cause for this, noisy power source or incoming line voltage interference). I went to www.tekmar controls.com and got a number for technical support. I called the company and the technician told me to install a line conditioner. I installed a line voltage monitor I could not find a line conditioner I don't know if there is any difference between a conditioner and a monitor. The call came back in same thing so, I called the company back and they told me they never had a problem with that fault code that the line conditioner did not fix. I did check my work when I installed it, it was working correctly according to the directions. This control has been in for at least three years and it has never had a problem until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.