Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

To Weezbo

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
GoGeothermal.ca ?

Automated Home .co.uk?

forgive me, it went 50 below today and my brain cell is freezin up :)if it was last year or the year earlier ,my computer crashed and it "in There" buh..er .. was it the one with the Camel Breath, Passive Air Heating...

i think i have that entire PDF somewhere PAH's Homes might google up the site and info...The UK Cafe Forum has some projects ,like community windmills, comunity solar.. That One?

Check this one out..

http://Heating.controls Businesschaos. com/sh.cfm?... ....*~/:)

the top listing is Dant da dan... Heating Help.com:) in England:)

Comments

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Mike T., Swampeast MO Member Posts: 6,928

I'm still pondering startup with a very cold system.

Somehow I think it's related to firing my Vitodens at full fire in a cool (but satisfied) system and seeing condensation on the outside of the combustion chamber. When you need the least you get the most.

This is the sort of condition when my traditional boiler had the highest stack temperature. When you want the most you get the least.
  • Weezbo
    Wow!

my entire post vanished into no mans land *~/:)

i hate being such a slow typer person.:(

me Frog at typing:)

I just timed out again:)) on an edit part two sorta deal:)
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552

Weezbo

Will you finish your reply to my earlier post?
  • Weezbo
    the e-mail that i sent would \"Time\" out on me:(

i am slow typer:(

you may post any or all of the word diagram i drew for you.and i hope it got to you in time before you spent the dollars on that transfer circ...when you have the house mix side circ available for making up hotwater for storage over time...
  • Weezbo

Unrelated question, do you have the web address for the renewable energy- home systems website, you posted a while back, I can't find it now. Thanks, Bob Gagnon

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
This discussion has been closed.