Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Van won't start!!

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
a maintenance free Van for that matter.

I feel your pain.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Jeff Elston
    Jeff Elston Member Posts: 289
    Van and people

The van is dead, I got it 2 weeks before holidays and it ran fine, before then my co worker had put it in the shop after the thing's battery died, So now between 6am and 6.5am and many phone calls I find the real story!!
    The first guy to find a problem parked it at the shop and did nothing except tell the next guy what the problem was and then he took to the auto shop to be fixed but forgot to tell auto guys the original problem he just said it had bad battery, turns out it has an amp draw that never quits, mind you the auto guy found a hole in the old battery and replaced it(he fixed it or one thing but why would he look further than a hole in a battery, because no one told him there was a voltage drain)! now I have an amp draw and a new dead battery Good Morning! oh first day back to work after being off last week.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • humidifer
    humidifer Member Posts: 7
    humidifier

anybody have a preference for humidifiers .wife would like one installed ,and i have not seen a maintainence free one .Ihave well water and would be installing on return, thanks rick
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    It would be a better Idea

> anybody have a preference for humidifiers .wife

> would like one installed ,and i have not seen a

> maintainence free one .Ihave well water and would

> be installing on return, thanks rick

To start a new thread on this.

For what it's worth, there is no such thing as a maintenance free humidifier.
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    It would be a better Idea

To start a new thread on this.

For what it's worth, there is no such thing as a maintenance free humidifier.
This discussion has been closed.