Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell control...

Options
Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
to me this would be an economical controller for radiant heating and cooling...has domestic priority, zone or circsX4 expandable to 16,zone syncronization,t stat and sensor...freeze protection, post purge, plug in for injection system

Comments

• Weezbo
    Options
    Aquatrol AQ2000 series,,,

i like the looks of this control...

The Enviro COM is a very nice feature...
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Hey, Weezbo!

Thanks for the endorsement! The AQ2000 is our newest offering, and believe me, the best is yet to come. We now have OA reset, zone panels for valves or circ's, true priority for an indirect, communicating two-wire stats and an amazingly easy to wire system. Check it out, they are available from any Honeywell distributor, or go to www.customer.honeywell.com and download the PDF file
  • Weezbo
    Options
    Thank You too Bill.

it made my day to see someone even noticed the work and effort that has been thoughtfully put together in your new control. it has some excellent features. not all of "us"can manage to run to work run to parts ,run to shop ,get to bank, ......and run to class in time to get the information...thank yoit is a comprehensive control from what i read studied considered and questioned :) the questions that i have, made the poor guy think i was reading his presentation off a secret cheat sheet :))
  • Dave_4
    Dave_4 Member Posts: 1,405
    Options

Looks a lot like exquisite heat to me.
    exqheat
  • Ben_10
    Ben_10 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    One more thing

I wish it had one more dip switch to allow it to be compatable with standard 24v thermostats.
This discussion has been closed.