Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What is this?

I found a couple of these in my truck. It is about 4" long. 3 of the "bars" are square and range from about 1/8" to 1/4" square. The bottom piece is flat. All 4 parts pivot of the single attachment point so it folds flat. My only thought is that it may have been a measurement tool for electrode settings.



This discussion has been closed.