Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

bathroom remodel questions

Options
Cosmo_3
Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
I was surprized when my customers chose these new faucets at my supply house's showroom. Turns out the quality is decent, but the hitch is that the faucets are manufactured in China.

Cosmo Valavanis

Dependable P.H.C. Inc.

Comments

• Larry (from OSHA)
    Larry (from OSHA) Member Posts: 717
    Options
    any opinions

on Danze faucets or Vitabath jetted tubs? We are gutting and redoing two baths and our designer wants to use these and I don't know anything about them. As far as tubs, I had thought about using American Standard. Any perspectives are appreciated.

Larry (from OSHA)
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    there are some real \"Thick\"tubs that are made and light as

a feather, they look sorta like fiberglass and cast at the same time*~/;)they are sorta tricky :) for the dollar i suspect they are really the best of investments in comfort the arent jetted or to my knowledge they arent...maybe i can find the name of them for ,You, Larry ;)....its been a couple few years since i last installed one.they are reall quiet when being filled...and stay warm maybe they have a bit of insulation built right into the material that they are made from...i may have a momment tomorrow i will go check ....i am not selling these i just think that they are way better than the normal bath tub or tub and shower enclosures ,and more inviting than the jetted tubs...if i had a dollar and was thinking of a jetted tub id go rather for a mineral bath ....
  • Blackoakbob
    Blackoakbob Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Americast......

american standard makes a product that's like cast iron but lighter. It seems like a good quality material. Best Regards,
  • Al Corelli
    Al Corelli Member Posts: 454
    Options

Americast tubs are EXCELLENT!!!
  • Larry (from OSHA)
    Larry (from OSHA) Member Posts: 717
    Options
    Thanks

for all the replies. I'd prefer buying American, but the Danze have the look that my wife likes..........I'm glad to hear the good news on the American Standard.

Thanks again.

Larry (from OSHA)
This discussion has been closed.