Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks from Meg Holohan

Alan R. Mercurio_3
Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
Meghan, Thanks for letting us be a part of their life's without you that would not have been possible.

Your friend in the industry,<BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><BR><a href="http://oiltechtalk.com/discuss/index.php?sid=63c67a82829fdbdda388591b32998104">www.oiltechtalk.com</a><BR><BR>
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

• Meg Holohan
    Meg Holohan Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!!!!!

I just wanted to thank you guys for all of your help with my school here in Costa Rica. We have received a ton of school supplies and we used the money to put a floor in one of the rooms that will eventually be an English classroom. Yesterday, we got the T-shirts for our soccer team from Patrick O'Neill. The kids were jumping up and down and screaming.

I have never seen these kids so excited. The kindergarteners had never used crayons because they are really expensive here, and they are all convinced now that their pictures are 100% more beautiful with their new supplies. They also now have pencils when they need them--you should have seen the looks on their faces when I gave them the pencil-topper erasers! They had never seen them before!

You have made such an impact on these kids by showing them the kindness of strangers. We are now able to do so much more with them. Thank you so much for making such an incredible difference.

Meghan
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    And in this way

we change the world.

I love you, Meg.
    Retired and loving it.
  • PJO_7
    PJO_7 Member Posts: 9
    Awesome...

Meg,

Did you also get the first package? It was soccer balls, children's books, a pump and some shorts...

Great to see when positivity spreads thousands of miles away!

Take care, PJO
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Thank you for the letters and pix...

Those kids! You couldn't ask for any one cuter! That kindergarten class is adorable. Thanks for all you do, and if anything needs a refill, just let me know.
This discussion has been closed.