To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Caleffi Boiler Mix Valve.

Harvey RamerHarvey Ramer Posts: 1,035Member ✭✭✭
How long does it take to respond with 180 degree boiler water?

Harvey
· ·

Comments

• Harvey RamerHarvey Ramer Posts: 1,035Member ✭✭✭
    Never Mind.

The response time increased exponentially once I connected the neutral wire on the boiler circulator! Daggone it!!

Don't tell me you haven't done something like that! I'll know you are full of mud and your nose will grow an inch longer!

Cheers!

Harvey
    · ·
  • Mark EathertonMark Eatherton Posts: 4,905Member ✭✭✭
    Never done that, but...

I once installed a circulator backwards, pumping against a check valve, with the brain surgeon homeowner (seriously) and my ex partner looking over my shoulder….

And come to think of it, I MIGHT have mis-wired a pump or two :-)

It happens to everyone Harv.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
    · ·
  • Harvey RamerHarvey Ramer Posts: 1,035Member ✭✭✭
    Those little things like that.

That's what keeps us humble!

Harvey
    · ·
  • RobGRobG Posts: 1,601Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Always

It just always seems to happen with the customers who are standing over your shoulder. I think it breaks concentration :)

Rob
    · ·
  • EricEric Posts: 209Member ✭✭
    I have had

The cover screw on a Taco pump short the hot wire when buttoning it up. Nothing drives you crazier when you know it's right but something is wrong.....
    · ·