To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Cost for new gas boiler?

Rtraveler1Rtraveler1 Posts: 8Member
I currently have a 60 year old oil based boiler in a 9,000 sq ft warehouse for heat. I want to install a new gas based boiler. Can somebody provide a rough estimate on how much this would cost to install (parts & labor)? The street has a gas line but the warehouse does not. I am submitting a request to PSE&G to provide one. The warehouse is in Hudson County, NJ. Thank you.
· ·

Comments

• Jamie HallJamie Hall Posts: 3,839Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry...

but price is one of the things we just don't talk about here on the Wall...
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-McClain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
    · ·
  • the cost

Is two dollars
    · ·
  • BioBio Posts: 174Member ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Cost

Give Joe a call (JStar), true steam guy, highly recommended and often contributor of the wall, he covers the whole state 908-337-3133, formerly ecuacool, now thatcher HVAC https://www.facebook.com/thatcherhvac
    Post edited by Bio on
    · ·