To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

OK wallies

I am not going to preach to you guys today , just-ed wanted to pass on some good news today.

I recently got involved with a large church that has had several problems for the last 7 years and got called in to help.  I was working on a 20 ton split not going to call its name . First let me tell you good folks some facts about the system. Somebody decided to replace the condenser on a 45 year old air-handler

I found through some serious investigation they put a 20 ton unit on a 15 ton coil lmao rotf. I got my good friends at the COIL COMPANY out of Poali, Pa. to build me a coil and by the way these guys are great.Ask for Jack Lyoins

I recovered 69lbs of r-22, put a new tx valve,new drier and new pump down valve, pressurized system to 400 psi and then evacuated system down to 450 microns I installed 59lbs of 421a and 6 ounces of poe oil because of the vertical rise and that is what is recommended. The  pressure were great, great oil return, great discharge and suction temps. Great sub-cooling temps. Best news of all is the ac unit coled better than it did when it first was installed. Thank you Ken Ponder (RMS FIRST CHOICE DISTRIBUTOR ) 

PEACE BE WITH YOU

DAVID C. BROOME

· ·

Comments

• TechmanTechman Posts: 2,009Member ✭✭✭
    TXV

What was the old vs. new TXV's? How hi is the vertical riser? Liquid line FD only ? The comp has an oil eye? Whats the warmest ambient this unit has run at?
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!