To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

WarmRite Ipex Control Board

PlumdogPlumdog Posts: 873Member
I'm needing the controller for one of these panels, it looks like a Tekmar mixing control or snowmelt control (356 or 656?) except rebadged. I believe it is Pulse Width Modulation for the injection pump rather than variable speed. Has OD sensor and supply sensor, powers a System circ and injection mix circ, and demands heat from a Buderus C.I. boiler on a primary loop. Should I just switch to a 356? The injection pump is a Grundfos 15-52. 
· ·

Comments

• PlumdogPlumdog Posts: 873Member
    Never Mind...

It was a 356 of sorts. I put in a new one and all is well. There will be a special place reserved in the low-rent section of @ell for those guys at Kitec. Would it be too much expense to give maybe 3-4 inches of slack in the wire lengths so an old guy doesn't have to spend two hours on his hands and knees in a filthy crawlspace trying to stretch those dinky wires? Good ridance. Gimme back the money I spent on Special Tools, too.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!