To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Yale University

SteveSteve Posts: 234Member ✭✭
If you are ever near Yale check this out. Notice the cool radiator too.

http://artery.wbur.org/2013/04/15/rais-craft-bosto
· ·

Comments

• Jamie HallJamie Hall Posts: 3,955Member ✭✭✭
    Samuel Yellin--

the original sculptor (welder just doesn't seem to quite fit) also did most of the iron work gates in the National Cathedral in Washington, DC.  They are also well worth seeing...
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-McClain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
    · ·
  • Paul48Paul48 Posts: 2,354Member ✭✭✭
    Close

I'm about 10 minutes away from Yale. Haven't done the museums in a long time, and my wife was just saying she wants to go to the Peabody again, so maybe it's time.
    · ·
  • SWEISWEI Posts: 4,826Member ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for posting

I never cease to be awed by work of this caliber.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!