To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

manifold gage/w min/max- drag- tattle tale, indicator/pointer

in search of referenced item. many years ago a replacement lens was offered with a pointer, that would be moved by the existing gage needle to record the highest OR lowest pressure that was sensed, to help trouble shoot intermittent problems. i understand there are geekier ways to record this reading available. however, they all have one shortcoming or another that this simple add-on lens overcomes, for my purposes.

i know there are gauges available with this indicating feature, the ones i've found would work but they aren't standard manifold size or range.

yes, i'm being picky. but surely there are other gray beards out there that remember this simple, inexpensive problem solving tool. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

murph 50
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!