To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Tekmar269 - WWSD is stuck on !! - HELP

Dave72589Dave72589 Posts: 1Member
Hello,

No matter what I try my WWSD light is stuck on. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Dave
·

Comments

• EmpireEmpire Posts: 2,298Member ✭✭✭
    Dave

You can go to Tekmar.com and find the answer to your problem.  Here you can find literature/installation/service information.  Please note:  the #269 has been discontinued and now is the #279 Control.  Detailed info on both are available.  Sounds like a possible sensor fault...

Mike T.
    ·
  • JayJay Posts: 39Member
    Warm weather shut down

The WWSD is determined by the occupied dial position and the outdoor sensor temperature reading. If the outdoor sensor temperature measurement if above the occupied dial, then the WWSD light turns on. It's possible that the outdoor sensor is faulty and requires replacement.
    ·
  • zacmobilezacmobile Posts: 211Member
    old control

I had a similar issue recently with an older tekmar control, a 354 mixing control was doing the same thing, I checked all the sensors (outdoor, supply & indoor RTU) the supply sensor was reading incorrectly and the outdoor one looked crusty & funky so I replaced them both but it didn't make any difference. So I replaced the RTU (an older 2K one no longer made) with just a regular hydronic thermostat giving the control a heat demand. It worked, the next step would have been to replace the control.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!