Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tekmar269 - WWSD is stuck on !! - HELP

Hello,

No matter what I try my WWSD light is stuck on. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Dave

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Dave

You can go to Tekmar.com and find the answer to your problem.  Here you can find literature/installation/service information.  Please note:  the #269 has been discontinued and now is the #279 Control.  Detailed info on both are available.  Sounds like a possible sensor fault...

Mike T.
  • Jay_14
    Jay_14 Member Posts: 39
    Warm weather shut down

The WWSD is determined by the occupied dial position and the outdoor sensor temperature reading. If the outdoor sensor temperature measurement if above the occupied dial, then the WWSD light turns on. It's possible that the outdoor sensor is faulty and requires replacement.
  • zacmobile
    zacmobile Member Posts: 211
    old control

I had a similar issue recently with an older tekmar control, a 354 mixing control was doing the same thing, I checked all the sensors (outdoor, supply & indoor RTU) the supply sensor was reading incorrectly and the outdoor one looked crusty & funky so I replaced them both but it didn't make any difference. So I replaced the RTU (an older 2K one no longer made) with just a regular hydronic thermostat giving the control a heat demand. It worked, the next step would have been to replace the control.
This discussion has been closed.