To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Weil-McLain GV-4

Bought a new 1013-200 that replaces the 1013-100 boiler control unit for my gv-4.

Am I correct in my understanding that I can just plug it in. I have the taco 007 circulator.

Apparently if I had the upgraded one I would need to use the included cable?
· ·

Comments

• Tim McElwainTim McElwain Posts: 3,192Member ✭✭✭
    Do you have

two circulators one a system circulator and the other a bypass circulator? If so just plug in the harness as it is on the boiler. If not then they sent you a harness with the 1013-200 is that correct?
    · ·
  • CruisinfanaticCruisinfanatic Posts: 26Member

just have 1 circulator. A new harness was included with the control unit. I don't think I need it. Right?
    · ·
    If you have just one circulator

you will not need it. Did you get a small "jumper" with the 1013-200? If so it will need to be plugged into the new unit unless you have a sensor (thermistor) on the return pipe to the boiler, if so then it plugs into the board.
    · ·

nope, just the control and the harness
    · ·
    It may

already be in place on the 1013-200.
    · ·
  • Marty19Marty19 Posts: 3Member
    Boiler Control module

I also need to replace my control module 1013-100 and have been wondering if the 1013-200 would work. Did you get this control module to work on your Boiler, mind is same as your's with a single pump.
    · ·
    Marty it will work

it is Weil McLains replacement for the 1013-100 and other Integrated Boiler Controls from Weil McLain.
    · ·
    Boiler Control module

Thanks Tim, I thought it would just wanted to hear conformation from someone else.
    · ·
    Boiler Control module

Thanks Tim, I thought it would just wanted to hear conformation from someone else.
    · ·
  • rrj412rrj412 Posts: 1Member
    looking for 1013-200

Hello, I have a Weil-McClain GOLD GV-6 boiler (approx 20 yrs old) I believe the original United Technologies control p/n 1013-100 has become faulty and I would like to know where I can obtain a replacement? It looks like this unit has been replaced by p/n W-M p/n 382-200-448 or UT p/n 1013-200.

Thanx for any info
    · ·
    Module 1013-200

I was lucky and found my

Module 1013-200 replacement

on Ebay a yr or so ago for less than $50. Don't see any for sale right now but keep checking.

Google it for suppliers
    · ·
    F.W. Webb is a

Weil McLain dealer so if you can find one near you they will be able to get it for you.
    · ·
  • icesailoricesailor Posts: 7,221Member ✭✭✭✭
    GV-4:

If that is a Series 2, they have an upgrade module. You may be looking for an older OEM module. I have a customer with a GV-4 that was going off all the time. A gas provider serviced the gas. When the owner had no heat, they called the gas guy. When they started having no hot water, they started calling me. I finally got PO'ed and changed the control to the upgrade. It hasn't failed once/since.

I can't imagine getting any good new controls on E-Bay. Do they come with a warranty that you can use?
    · ·
    GV-4

installed upgraded control beginning of summer and hasn't shut off since. At $50 I didn't expect a warranty 
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!