I have successfully got the water back., the procedure which i tried was,
* got a 300' Pex 1/2 inch and attached a jet on one end and garden house adaptor on the other.
* Connected the garden hose side to hot water tap
* Changed the hot water tank temperature to 160 degree
* For drain, took a oil pan and connected a hose adapter and dropped the hose to sump pump
* Inserted the PEX in to the main water line 150' went inside and hit the ice, now i have turned on the hot water to flow
* Every 5 minute about 6" was thawed and kept pushing, when reach 40' went in ice and unblocked in an hour, i stopped received water in the drain and it started flowing to the pit side.
* connected the line back and everything is fine., to avoid freezing again, let a drain in to sump for water to trickle. also added a provision to run pex again if needed in the future.
Thank you everyone's help and advise.