Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HeatingHelpBlog (Dan H.)

I will have to think about how to make use of it. I am new to this aspect of communication but it looks like a way to eventually access a lot of other sites and good information.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    For those of you who are new to blogs,

here's how it works:

HeatingHelpBlog

I'll be using this to share thoughts and news with you from now on, and it will have a link from both the home page and the Wall in a few days.

If you have a Find a Professional ad and would like to link from that to a blog such as HeatingHelpBlog, let me know and I'll tell you how you can do that. With your own blog, you'll have a place where you'll be able to show prospective customers who visit Find a Pro more of your work, and you'll be able to update it on your own with as much information as you'd like to share.

It just gets better, doesn't it?
    Retired and loving it.
  • rb_6
    rb_6 Member Posts: 222
    you blogger you

they same some activities make you blind others give you sight...is it true blogging brings back your vision?

• Dave Palmer_3
    Dave Palmer_3 Member Posts: 388
    Dan

is that blog a free site or a pay service blog? looks good,Dave
  • Blog me PLEASE

Dan,

This is such good news to Cheryl and I. I think this is a great step foreward for your website. Let me know how to enter information into the proposed BLOG.

You running for President in 08?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Murph'_5
    Murph'_5 Member Posts: 349
    It just gets better, doesn't it?

Are you just making these for FAC listers? Does this have to do with "WH.ORG"? mindering wonds Que !

Murph'

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • rb_6
    rb_6 Member Posts: 222
    Dan says he's

not stopped blogging since he first discovered it...

Watch...next thing you know those glasses will disappear...

Its true - just watch!
  • DanHolohan
    Build a Blog

It's very easy. I did most of this myself. Lisa did the header. She's great with graphics. Just to to TypePad.com and sign up for a free 30-day trial. It's very intuitive, and you sure can't beat the price. Build a Blog and I'll tie it to your Find a Professional ad here on the site. You'll increase your range by about a million miles.

It just gets better and better, doesn't it?
    Retired and loving it.
  • jerry scharf_2
    jerry scharf_2 Member Posts: 414
    A blog for someone not in find a pro

Dan,

I am on this thing of building a demonstration system with a bit of this and a bit of that. I would like to have a blog to let people know where it's going. Fun things like trying to buy a grundfos alpha pump from a mail order place in the UK...

Could I do that in some way without find a pro?

jerry
  • DanHolohan
    I'm not making these, Murph'.

The Find a Professional advertisers can make them themselves if they'd like. It's as easy as ordering something on the WWW. I can link your blog through the text of your ad in FaP if you'd like once you build it.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Jerry,

in fairness, the FaP advertisers pay for that link from their Wall posts to their ad. It's part of how we pay the bills for HH. Thanks for understanding.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.