Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Burnham & service

JohnNY
JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
Don't even get me started.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=290&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
Consulting & Troubleshooting
Heating in NYC or NJ.
Classes

Comments

• Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Ever notice

that in every company you deal with, that over time individuals within that company go way above and beyond the call of duty to serve their customers?

Glenn Stanton is one such individual and Burnham is darned lucky to have him on their team. It's employees like Glenn who earn our respect and brand loyalty.

There outta be a Service Hall of Fame here to recognize those who stand out among the various manufacturers.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    I second that (e) motion!

A great product without good service and back-up becomes an OK product. Good castings and CI push nipples aside, it is the Human Factor that makes things happen. I hope other manufacturers recognize and appreciate their in-house talent.

Good call, Dave. And Hats off to Glenn!
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    I had reason today to be talking with Burnham

Their attitude must start at the top and work its way down, because those folks that I spoke with sure tried to be helpful.

The incoming phone call is a way to make your company shine.
    It also is a way to diminish all of the money spent on advertising, shows and other personal contact.

Every business that comes on this site could take this lesson to heart. You never know who you are speaking with and it doesn't hurt to try to be helpful. I believe this is true no mattter what your company connection.

Truely smart people learn from other smart folks. I have noticed that those business people who are successful seem to practice these ideas in spades. Maybe they have found this universal truth.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Burnham is a great company

I sold Burnham for years. The Customer Service Dept. and Boilers are as good as it gets. I am happy Glenn is back and doing well. I still stay in touch Rep Dave. Will NEVER EVER say a bad thing about "Burnham the American Boiler Company".

Rick
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Glenn

Glenn is one of a kind and has helped me out of many a jam. I called Glenn at 5 pm on a Friday with a technical question on a boiler that wasn't even one of his. It was a Thermal Solutions commercial boiler - a sister company of Burnham. I expected to leave a Glenn a message and hear back from him Monday. Well Glenn answered the phone, tracked down the answer and was back in touch with me in 15 minutes. That, my friends, is what I call service! You are right, Glenn is unique in this industry. -DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,831
    Glenn is their shining star

He cuts thru the bull.... and gets things done. He may be their greatest personal asset. He's never let me down. ever. Mad Dog

This discussion has been closed.