Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Automatic Hydronic Monitoring System

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
the AQ250 or 251...with many very cool add on features....

i have to think that there are many systems that have recognised that dial out feature and input from a laptop is essential when designing their newer,this century, offerings.

Comments

• Lost in AK
    Lost in AK Member Posts: 1
    Automatic Hydronic Monitoring System

I am trying to find information about an automatic heating system monitoring package for hydronic systems. I seem to remember that someone offered a package of heating system monitoring devices combined with a dialer. The different modules would monitor the flame, temperature, water level, etc. and the system would automatically send a message that the system needed service. As I remember, you could install all or any of the different modules.

Anyone have any information on who manufactures this? I remember seeing the complete package at a previous company I worked for and can’t remember who made it. I have some customers who are away from their residence for extended periods and this would be perfect to give them some piece of mind.

Lost in AK
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    double clicking mouse!...

personally ,i think this mouse of mine Drinks when i am at work ...it makes me lose chess games every so often...*~/:)
  • Rocky_3
    Rocky_3 Member Posts: 232
    Sensa-phone

Check out Sensa-phone. they have multiple external inputs available for whatever you are trying to alarm. Basically contacts that will close with whatever device you want to use.
    Rocky
This discussion has been closed.