Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Paging John Barba

Josh_10
Josh_10 Member Posts: 787
Thanks John

Josh

Comments

• John Barba_2
    John Barba_2 Member Posts: 92
    Call me...

at the office on Tuesday -- 800-321-4739. Have them forward the call to my cell phone. If you haven't registered for the program yet, you can find information on the website, but call me tomorrow, regardless.

Thanks,

JMB
  • Josh_10

I'll do just that. I have registered and from what I can tell I have done my part. Including attending mini boot camp.
  • Josh_10

I don't know what you did John but everything came in the mail today. Thanks for your effort.
  • Cosmo_3
    Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
    Uponor

let me be the first to say that Wirsbo/ Uponor has always gotten right back to me when I called, or emailed.

I don't look elsewhere because of their service.

Hopefully this was just a glitch, and I am sure you will be taken care of in the future.

Cosmo Valavanis
  • John Barba_2
    John Barba_2 Member Posts: 92
    Thanks, but...

I'd love to take the credit, but I didn't do anything. I was waiting for your call yesterday and today, but apparently everything else was going on behind the scenes. It's easy to perform miracles when you have no idea what's going on.
  • Josh_10

Interesting. Well I appreciate the effort anyway John. Things have just been crazy around here so I wasn't able to give you a call. I really appreciate you making yourself available though.

This discussion has been closed.