Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pictures from the gulf are heartbreaking

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
It is hard for me to imagine being a reporter covering this disaster. I could not hold back my own compassion for the people. I also cannot imagine a worse natural disaster in my lifetime to hit the U.S.

I don't know if my community has asked yet, but tonight the porch light on the Hall house goes on and a moment of silence goes out to the unfortunate. Please join me.

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    My Wife and I

sat in our comfortable beds with the A/C going and drinking a cold glass of water and watched with broken hearts what the gulf is going thru. The devestation is so vast.

MY local PHCC chapter has started contacting people and its going to the State level. Hopefully we will all be able to help our brothers in some way. Money at least, labor from the strong.

Looters are scum ! Food is one thing, TV's are another.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    Options
    It is just the beginning

of this economic disaster and human tradgedy. This is ging to take several months if not 2 years to put back together.

Also we are already seeing the gas prices go up due to the fact that more than 20% of our refinery/production comes from that area. Also, I saw on TV that some homes now had an oil derrick in their front yard, that use to reside out in the Gulf.

This disaster will have consequences for all of the US. We can survive this, but the human suffering can not be put together again and the lives that have be decimated.
This discussion has been closed.