Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

posting pics

Options
ed wallace
ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
how does one go about adding pics to postings

Comments

• Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    See,,,

Posting a picture... Which one is ME...
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Options
    Click on the Reply button, which takes you to the entry screen..

Enter the text in the box you want to purvey. THen at the bottom of this box (you may have to scroll down to see it)in the lower left hand side of the screen you will see a bar labled Attachments. Click on this. You will then be taken to another screen labled Attachments. There you will find a Browse button. Click on that and go to where your picture you want to post is located. When you saved the picture, you would have speceifed a location on your hard rive where the picture is stored, like My Documents, My Pictures, Wall Upload or whatever file you've saved the picture in. It should be saved in a JPEG or BMP file extension to make it work easily. Click on the particular picture you want to post, then click on the ADD button. Then in the box below the selection area labled "Currently Attached" you will se the name of the picture you've selected to be posted. Lick on the "OK" button and you will be taken to another screen showing the verbage of your post, along with the photo files you've attached to the post on the bottom. If you want the picture to pop up automaticaly, click on the small white box next to the photo you want to automatically pop up when someone clicks on your thread. You can add as many pictures as you want, but only one can be "selected" to show along with your posted message. All the others are still available, but must be clicked on independently so that they can be seen by the viewer. When you're done doing this, click on POST, and VIOLA, you're a picture postin' fool on the wall like the rest of us picture postin' fools:-)

Capish?

ME

PS, heres a picture of my new son in law...;-)

ME
  • Tom_35
    Tom_35 Member Posts: 265
    Options
    Dang Mark,

> how does one go about adding pics to postings

• Tom_35
    Tom_35 Member Posts: 265
    Options
    Dang Mark,

You gotta really be proud! Please send pictures of the grandkids when they start rolling around.

Tom A
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Options
    I offered to fly him to my home...

but he mentioned something about problems getting past security at the airport..

I'll wait patiently :-)

ME
  • rb_8
    rb_8 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Here's the mother

Sweet dreams
This discussion has been closed.