Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

3rd year pay scale

stew_4
stew_4 Member Posts: 7
what is the going rate for good labor? looking to sign on with local contractor for the season. I have 3 years, working on 4th year, of comprehensive heating system maintnance, installation and repair, of both hydronic and forced air. no steam. new residential and small commercial system experience. Van loaded to the gills with my own tools from basics all the way to fyrite pro analyzer. Knowledgable in waste water (ABS) and domestic fresh water installations (copper and pex). I am also fluent in most UPC regs. Just curious as to what the market is paying for someone with a comparable resume. any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• stew_4
    stew_4 Member Posts: 7
    what is the going rate?

what is the going rate for good labor? looking to sign on with local contractor for the season. I have 3 years, working on 4th year, of comprehensive heating system maintnance, installation and repair, of both hydronic and forced air. no steam. new residential and small commercial system experience. Van loaded to the gills with my own tools from basics all the way to fyrite pro analyzer. Knowledgable in waste water (ABS) and domestic fresh water installations (copper and pex). I am also fluent in most UPC regs. Just curious as to what the market is paying for someone with a comparable resume. any advice would be appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.