Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

tekmar Boiler Control 263 now available

the long awaited Perrless Pinnacle boiler control solution we've been waiting for?

Comments

• Jay_12
    Jay_12 Member Posts: 46
    tekmar 263 now available

I've had a few questions as to when the Boiler Control 263 will be available. It has been available as of September 1, 2004.

The tekmar Boiler Control 263 can operate either two on-off boilers or a single modulating boiler. It provides outdoor reset with optional indoor feedback plus domestic hot water pump or valve logic with priority. It also has an internal setback timer built-in.

The Boiler Control 263 and the 265 can connect to any modulating boiler that supports a 4-20 mA, 0-10 Vdc, or a 0-135 Ohm analog signal that adjusts the boilers firing rate. Some boilers require a optional converter in order to do this.

The Data Brochure can be found here:

www.tekmarcontrols.com/acrobat/d263.pdf

and the Application Brochure here:

www.tekmarcontrols.com/acrobat/a263.pdf

Any questions can answers by calling us at tekmar.

Jay www.tekmarcontrols.com 1-250-545-7749
  • Jay_12
    Compatible with Peerless Pinnacle

The tekmar 263 can operate with the Peerless Pinnacle that has the new P125 control board. I believe the 263 is not compatible with the previous control board in the Pinnacle. Please consult with Peerless to verify this.

Jay
  • Paul Rohrs_2
    Paul Rohrs_2 Member Posts: 171
    Looking forward to the 263 in my stock

I did bid a job to a contractor that the 263 would be perfect for, but I am using a 265 instead since my 263's haven't hit the dock yet. This is what my contractor has ahead of him next week when he starts piping.
    (Taco pump sales are through the roof this month.)

This is an 8000 sqft residence with a 1000 sqft storage area and 1200 sqft garage + DHW. Biggest residential job to date. I will post actual pictures as my plumbercraftsman progress'.

Regards,

PR
  • Joshua van Tol
    Joshua van Tol Member Posts: 1
    Does this work with the munchkin line?

I've heard rumor of an adaptor that allows the munchkin boilers (for example the m140) to work with this, but I haven't been able to find anyone that actually has it. Anyone know any more specifics, and hopefully an HTP part number?
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Question....?

Is this home using radiant heat throughout? Does each pump control a manifold or perhaps radiator zones?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Rohrs
    Paul Rohrs Member Posts: 357
    each pump is controlling

its own radiant floor heat zone. All 12 zones are SOG, low temp radiant.

regards,

PR
  • Jim M
    Jim M Member Posts: 29
    Graphics

Wow, the graghics in your attachments look awsome. What program are you using and how long does it take to put together.

Thanks Jim
  • Cliff Brady
    Cliff Brady Member Posts: 149
    Sell more Tekmar 263s

Jay, I understand your reluctance to speak for Peerless, but rather than lots contractors trying to get some answers from up the supply chain, could you work with Peerless to find out more about the P125 board and its interoperability with the 263. Many current Pinnacle installations may be begging for outdoor reset modulation, so if you can get a definitive answer on the backward compatibity of the P125 board that would be very helpful too.
  • Jay_12
    Please call Peerless

Please call Peerless or a Peerless manufacturers rep on information about the Pinnacle line.

Jay
This discussion has been closed.