Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Prices Going Up

Options
My supplier just told me that No-Hub pipe and fittings will be going up 25% soon. And I just went out and bought a case of Bridgit solder; $8.50 per lb. and 2 months ago it was $5.50.

Those are hefty price increases.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=53&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Ken_8
    Ken_8 Member Posts: 1,640
    Options
    Greenspan...

Too little. Too late.

Inflation will destroy us if he doesn't move boldly and now.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Rohrs_2
    Paul Rohrs_2 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Gas......

We have 4 1-ton stakebed delivery trucks. They can pass everything on the highway except for a gas station. I am wondering if gas will hit $2.50 for a week or so, then we can all say, "Whew, only $2.25" a gallon . (Or am I a product of conditioning like Pavlov's dog?)

Regards,

PR
  • Dale
    Dale Member Posts: 1,317
    Options
    Gone to Canada lately?

2 years ago .62 cn to one us now its over 74 cents, why, cost of raw materials like gas and oil we import from them, and no hubs are cast iron and the chinese are buying so much scrap metal to make products for us to buy back that the old iron mines in MN are back in business since steel from iron ore is now cheaper than scrap. Hope you don't have Nucor stock.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    what i said......

i buy now for january in december or earlier for may...raised my rates 10% meanwhile what little saving has gone to feed the greedy fueloil companies..my one ton is smarter then I. it wants a paid vacation, in my buddies shop , in winter, where its warm ... for like,... two weeks straight minimum! And is adamant on this too!...i sometimes wonder if the truck will out live me:))
This discussion has been closed.