Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Any welders out there? Great new tool

Options
Brothers Joe Bahry & Milan Milkovich Jr., two members of Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 628 Thunder Bay, Ontario, have developed a new pipe tool called the TACK-IT, and it is available through A-Line Pipetools, Inc. Take a look at it,,,,www.a-linepipetools.com Cheap!, Works great!, & worth the $$ if you do alot of welding. The UA once again is impressed with the number of talented members all over North America...Robert O'Connor/NJ,/Local 24 Newark, NJ

Comments

• John@Reliable_9
    John@Reliable_9 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    K.I.S.S. at it's best !

• Dale
    Dale Member Posts: 1,317
    Options
    Thanks Bob

I just ordered one, looks simple and tough. I'll post when I find out how our welders like it.
  • Robert O'Connor_7
    Robert O'Connor_7 Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Dale..

You are gonna love it. As John pointed out, the K.I.S.S method at work. Maybe you can post in the "On The Job" when your done...Robert O'Connor/NJ
  • Tony Conner
    Tony Conner Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Fast Delivery

Ordered one Friday, and it was in today's mail. (Not Memorial Day Canada - our Rememberence Day is Nov 11.)

Looks pretty slick. We'll be able to try it out later this week. I hope they sell extra packs of the pins - I can see one disappearing down through floor grating or into a drain every so often :)
This discussion has been closed.