Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus Wall Heating

Options
Dave Lord
Dave Lord Member Posts: 2
I am building a new bilevel home of approximately 1800 sq ft. I live in Alberta, Canada and wonder if anyone has knowledge of individuals who have installed this product complete with boilers and hotwater tank, to heat their entire home. I have seen one operation, but it was supplemented by infloor heat. I hear that it is fairly common in Europe, but need to know how efficient this system is when temperatures can dip down to -30F.

Comments

• Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    Options
    Radiant Heating Systems

Dave,
    We are a company specializing in Radiant heating systems. We design & install complete radiant heating systems that include domestic hot water tank, baseboard ,wall panel heaters & forced air. We are from Calgary & serve Sothern Alberta. We would be happy to help you. You can visit our web site & take a look at some of the jobs we have already done. www.partnersradiant.com
    I will send you an email on us.

James @ Partners.
  • Dennis Bellanti_2
    Dennis Bellanti_2 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Panel Radiators

I have Buderus Panel Radiators in my home and I love them! I have sold thousands of them in th Colorado Rockies and they work perfectly. Never, ever a single problem.
  • Darin Cook_3
    Darin Cook_3 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Exceptional Comfort and Value

We do alot of radiant floor heating and panel radiators. I believe the panel rads are the best of both worlds. When you look at the cost of zoning every room in the house with any other system, panel rads are a bargain. Every customer we have put them in for, raves about them. We use Buderus panel rads for our installs, but there are many other brands. There are some panels made by Bisque?? that are pieces of artwork. Very Euro. You can have a energy sipping system with panel rads with sensor heads, set up on a constant circ, outdoor reset with a condensing boiler. You want to keep your system temps even lower, oversize the panel rads. You will not be sorry with a panel rad system.
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    Thanks to Dennis...

I have them in my home too, and have sold many of the thousands that he has sold and would not hesitate to install them in any setting.

Buderus is a solid company.

ME

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • D Logan Ireland Oil Co Inc
    Options
    Buderus Radiant Panels

You can't beat the combination of a new Buderus boiler and Buderus wall panels in a electric to oil conversion. It doesn't get any better than that. The radiant panels are especially effective in a contemporary house with different ceiling heights.
  • Vinny baga doughnuts
    Vinny baga doughnuts Member Posts: 12
    Options

I have a buderus panel in my own home and I love it also. Do they have some kind of grill for the bottom available for retro fit applications?
  • Phil_8
    Phil_8 Member Posts: 42
    Options
    panel radiators vs old CI

Could someone explain the advantages of the new panel radiators such as the Buderus over the old cast iron baseboard type such as Burnham Base-ray. Also if building a new house you may want to look at Sigy's current tech article on Wall Warming - A new method of building radiant wall panels. This is currently on his web site at hydronicpros.com

Thanks
  • Dave Lord
    Dave Lord Member Posts: 2
    Options

I would like to thank everyone who responsed, on the subject of Buderus wall panels and boilers etc. It is good to know that there is a 'good alternative' out there to forced air. My wife and daughters have alergies and the radient floor heat did help, but did have drawbacks.
    The Calgary companies who responded will probably be hearing from me in the next couple of weeks. The basement has now been dug, and we are awaiting the cribbers.
    Thanks again ..
    Dave
This discussion has been closed.