Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank you Mr Bean

Options
RB_2
RB_2 Member Posts: 272
Pretty darn close Wayne!

The only way to stay warm is stay enthusiastic!

Thanks for coming out...always great seeing you.

rb

Comments

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    It's good to

be a member of the RPA=Washington area Chapter. We spent the day with Robert Bean talking about Radiant heating and Radiant cooling, cv and maerketing design. (What does a boiler system look like?) Is it a scary thing to customers when we line their basement walls with pipes and circulators. I'll bet you it is. I had to sneak out a little early because I had to make soccer practice for the recreation team I coach, so let me say it here. Thanks for coming Robert, I left feeling stimulated in my thoughts about my trade. I even have a better grasp of Cv. (egads!)WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    Options
    Mr. Bean

Robert is one of the best. His enthusiasm in hydronics or business is catching. He's just one more reason this is the BEST part of the industry to be in. We have had lots of opportunity to speak to and work with Robert.
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    What's

in the water up in Saskatchiwan(sp?)to make them folks so smart and enthusiastic. Maybe it because it gets down to 50 below. That would make me more enthusiastic about hydronic heating. Brrrrr! WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • RB_2
    Options
    Hey Ron!

How the heck are ya?

I heard you've moved into bigger facilities...must be all that profitable business you’re massaging.

Send me your new address and contact info...have some stuff for you.

rb
  • RB_2
    Options

• Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    Options
    We moved

Hi Robert,
    It's James @ Partners, you are such a busy guy roaming the world trying to make everyone as motivated as you make us.
    Yes we moved - 6530 - 2 Street S.E. phone is the same.
    Come by any time. Your always welcome. We could use a little hype.
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    Cat gotcher tongue?

That's the first time you've been at a loss for words(G).

This discussion has been closed.