Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Auto dial device for no heat.

Tom K.
Tom K. Member Posts: 3
Can anyone tell me where to get a automatic phone dialing device that senses a low temp no heat problem? If so how where can I get one and appr how much? Thanks tom

Comments

• jim lockard
    jim lockard Member Posts: 1,059
    Auto dial

Had a customer who had the burglar alarm company add a low temp stat to her alarm system so that when the house got below say 50 degrees it would trigger ??Best Wishes J.Lockard
  • dbx
    dbx Member Posts: 3
    Freeze Alarm

Try

http://www.controlproductsinc.com/

A very simple device that dials a pre-programed number if the room temperature falls below 45F. Several models available, I have the cheapest one.

I got mine @ Home Depot.

dbx
  • Fred Harwood
    Fred Harwood Member Posts: 261
    Dialer

The Sensaphone has four sensing inputs (one for temperature), plus power sensing, plus a listening microphone for under $400. You can call it, or it can call you on trouble. While a bit more money, more features.
    Just Google "sensaphone"
  • Tom Anderson
    Tom Anderson Member Posts: 40

Radio Shack has em too....

• hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Freeze Alarm by

Control Products Inc out of Minneapolis, MN. Check out their FA-DX model (attached brochure).

Call Chuck Guerin at 952-448-2217.
  • RichW
    RichW Member Posts: 28
    dialer

I have one that calls my pager and tells me: it's location, high or low temp.,no power to equip.,no gas press.,no water press.,no power to sump pump,high water in the sump pit and CO alarm. Works great for apartment buildings. Their maint. guy gets the page and calls me, the gas co. or water co.
    It has 8 inputs and can monitor any condition with the proper sensor.
This discussion has been closed.