Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Neutopia CD's - \"obitiatry overdrive\"

Options
The Neutopia CD's are here at last. Just listened to my copy & they sound great. If you like rock music that's not too harsh, you'll like the original compositions these young men have put together.

Send $5.00 + $2.00 shipping/handling to my attention:

Dave Yates / 1950 Strawberry Fields / York, PA 17402

These guys took top honors for the second year in a row at the York Battle of the Bands! They won eight hours of professional studio recording time - CD #2's birth.

Here's what it was like for us:

A quick change and a mad dash to York's Jewish Community
Center to catch Neutopia's act in the annual York County Battle of the Bands. Aside from being clinically deaf by the time Mike's band took the stage, the "noise" makers were fun to watch. The crowd even more so.

The stage curtain was drawn to its closed position and the JCC's announcer took the stage to work the crowd. When he got to the part about Neutopia winning a spot at the Strand's Apollo talent show, the place erupted in
screams, yells and wild cheering - and that was just we parents of the band(G).

There were many hundreds of teenagers in the audience (I
estimated roughly 1,000), which was vastly different from last year's show where less than 200 were in attendance. Neutopia was returning to defend their number one spot - having won last year.

Their first CD has been pressed & they had the first one hundred copies air freighted in for last night's performance. When the curtain was drawn back, the band began playing in pitch darkness - the crowd was wildly cheering - the lights came up - the crowd went nuts!

They were ON last night and rocked the house. Mike and his cohorts were in their element and not the least bit intimidated by the huge throng pressing themselves against the stage. Mike is quite the showman and you can easily see he is having a ball. And then it happened............................... during the last number - our son deftly removed his T-shirt with one hand -
all the while continuing to play his bass - and the crowd went nuts! Young girls screaming their heads off - yikes!

The CD sales in the back of the room soared and the two gals handling the fray were hard pressed to keep up. Lots of autograph seekers.

And yes, Neutopia once again took first place! Their prize includes eight hours of free recording time in a professional sound studio. The birth of CD #2?

Their hopes are up, they are stoked and they are ready to take the Strand stage. The 6th is just around the corner. The excitement builds!

I just hope Mike keeps his clothes on(G).

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=98&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Jeff Lawrence_22
    Jeff Lawrence_22 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Take a check?

My check will be on the way in the morning.

Congratulations, Dad.
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    VISA & MasterCard too!

You won't be disappointed. I've had it in my CD drive and listened for hours as I worked on several papers.

If anyone would rather charge it, they can call our business number & we'll run the numbers through our charge machine.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Options
    Dave (AKA Proud Papa)

If your guys would like the name of an excellent recording studio, give me a buzz. We used him to do a CD a few years ago and he has stuff in his studio you won't find anywhere but London or Los Angeles. Very reasonable price for state of the art type equipment to work with. The location is here in Michigan and the lads could stay over with us whilst they do their thing.
This discussion has been closed.