Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Some recent installs

Bob_9
Bob_9 Member Posts: 42
Thanks for the comments.
I'm located in NE Illinois, I don't think being paid travel time to the East coast is going to happen.
The towel is changed by the homeowner. He is actually a plumber and just had to have that style backflow device.
In the past I've flushed systems with clean water until when purging the water flowed clear. After start-up I'll purge again with pumps on and H20 hot. I have not used any specific chemicals but, I am looking into what's available.

Comments

• Bob_9

These are some jobs I've completed this year. All are running nicely. Enjoy and comment please.
  • HP80
    HP80 Member Posts: 55

The work is obviously top notch and the pictures are great!!! It is work like this that brings great value to what we do!
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Very Nice

Neat and clean.

By the way, who changes the towel when it gets wet from the backflow preventer :).

What type of heat are the Vitodens attached to ?

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Jimmy Dunn
    Jimmy Dunn Member Posts: 3
    A wholesaler's point of view

It's a pleasure to work with Bob and see what great work he does. As a wholesaler, it's great to have a working relationship with a customer. Bob is a great guy, and as you can see, a talented installer/designer. Keep up the great work, Bob! Great pics!

Jimmy Dunn
    Able Distributors
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    What iwater treatment program

I am curious what water treatment program you use for both new and existing systems?

Do you clean a new system out before putting into use?

What on going treatment do you use?

Since we are in that end of the business, I would like to see what a professional does.
  • Marc Finn
    Marc Finn Member Posts: 28
    WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED

in seek of a top notch contractor in NJ. need ASAP
  • Excellent work Bob

Looks like the 1st pic was a closet job ? Very nice fit with all the equipment . What is the blue tank on the right ?
  • Bob_9

Yes it was a closet job, very tight. Vitodens was the perfect fit for this space. The blue tank is for the wellwater. There is also a water softiner that tucks neatly into this closet but was removed to take the picture.
  • he wanted that backflow device cause

the watts 909 is the best rpz ever made..you do really nice work...love to see more pictures...
This discussion has been closed.