Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Approval to do training

one of the approved training agencies for the state of Rhode Island for the "NEW" Natural Gas Service Master II and Natural Gas Service Journeyperson II licenses.

We are now doing the Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) for the Southern New England Propane Association.

I would ask those who pray for such things to happen to offer up a prayer for us that this may be accomplished. Thank you.

Comments

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Tim,

If they don't do it , count it as their loss. You , of all people should have a couple of "friends in the field" that could push them in the right direction.

If they don't give you the respect that you deserve, it seems that it will be their loss. Someone that can teach the nuts and bolts from simple to exact, should be the one training the guys that are supposed to be fixing things. If they're just replacing parts till it's fixed, it should be even higher on the company plan.You've taught me so much more in a few classes than so many in the field know, that I feel that I've saved many customers from the parts changers that are doing the work inapproppiately,and more or less guessing at problems.

Any, and everyone can benifit from any of your training sessions.The will to learn(and the ability to push the boss to let you, that it is MOST beneficial) is/are the key.Moving forward is the key to staying in touch with the customer. After all...they ARE the ones who pay for quality. Chris

• Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Tim ....I will offer a special Novena to Padre Pio

for that... mad dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.