Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

just finished

Dave Palmer_3
Dave Palmer_3 Member Posts: 388
this today, 4 zones with hot water maker.Had to swap where boiler and water maker was because burner was only 3 feet from oil tank. Real pain to repipe but all worked out well. Dave

Comments

• Very nice improvement Dave

I see you got some room to work on this one . Ahh the luxury . The pic is a little dark . I get that problem too when the batteries run low on the camera . I switched to rechargable Nickel Metalhydride AAs and they last a few weeks on a charge . Good job Dave and the shadowy figure in the background .
  • Dave Palmer_3
    thanks Ron

I think the problem might have been one light bulb in the corner. We just turned out the halogens.This is the house where the lady fed us.Breakfast(bacon,french toast-midmorning snacks and coffee, lunch and dessert,afternoon snacks)We were slow going but happy. Dave
  • Dave Palmer_3
    the

shadow is my guy Joe. he works all day THEN goes to his uncles diary farm to load hay bales!!!!!!!
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    I noticed....

that you did not use a Honeywell 8148....Is that a 4080B? How is that wired and why did you go that route? I have had and continue to have problems with the accuracy of 8124 & 8148 aquastats....I am wondering if there was a better way to go....kpc
  • Dave Palmer_3

with no tankless and 4 existing zone valves plus the hot water maker I just needed high limit. The switching relays have dry contacts to pull in the burner. We've had lots of over riding aquastats 10-20 degrees too,Dave
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    is that the ...

way the boiler came packaged? kpc
  • Dave Palmer_3
    no

I swapped out the control. Dave
This discussion has been closed.