Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for a job? We are hiring - Mendon, MA!

Joel_3
Joel_3 Member Posts: 166
FULL TIME INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.

Boucher Energy Systems, Inc. of Mendon, Massachusetts, a small, family owned company of 21 years is looking for a full-time installation technician.

Residential systems: Boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, hydro air, radiant, etc. Experience necessary.

EXCELLENT BENEFITS including bonuses, IRA – retirement, health, disability/life, vacation & holidays.

Boucher Energy Systems, Inc.
Mendon, Massachusetts
(508) 473-6648

Resume: Fax: (508) 634-3509
Or email: bes@boucherenergy.com

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=254&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Joel_3
    Joel_3 Member Posts: 166

FULL TIME INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
    NEEDED IMMEDIATELY.

Boucher Energy Systems, Inc. of Mendon, Massachusetts, a small, family owned company of 21 years is looking for a full-time installation technician.

Residential systems: Boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, hydro air, radiant, etc. Experience necessary.

EXCELLENT BENEFITS including bonuses, IRA – retirement, health, disability/life, vacation & holidays.

Boucher Energy Systems, Inc.
    Mendon, Massachusetts
    (508) 473-6648

Resume: Fax: (508) 634-3509
    Or email: bes@boucherenergy.com

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    AND IF THATS THE WRONG END OF MASS

We are also hiring.

We are located on the North Shore of Mass. Manchester MA.
    Milne Plumbing and Heating. Check us out on the Find a Contractor site - 01944 area code.

We offer Health Insurance, Vacation pay, Retirement fund, Clothing, Boot allowance, and Bonus,s.

Sorry to pigback on your space Joel, but since we are at opposite ends of the State it should'nt be a problem.

Scott Milne

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    If I actually had to ever get a job,

I can't think of two better guys to work for.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Scott, I would like to come up some time and work with

you for a day. You get me free of charge for the day. I would like to go out on an install if possible.

Just like to keep my hands in things from time to time.

I have worked with a couple of guys down this way for a day or two. I am cheap labor and I can hold my own.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Timmie,

What an excellent suggestion ! There have been a few days , lately, that I could have used the help, and experience to get me through. Oh dopey me !!!!

Let us know your schedule. We could use your help on a few of the projects facing us in the not too distant future.

You know how to get in touch with "the boss" . I'd be more than happy to accommodate you for a couple or few days. Could be a fishing trip involved in the mix !

I'll have to make Milne call it a day early, but I don't think it'll be a bad thing . Chris.
  • Hi

Contact me.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Thanks Don,

We'll be feilding lots of inquiries, and YOU MY FREIND are goin to B right at tha TOP !iFn YOU oNLY COULD SHOW US SOME OF YOUR APPPTITUDED, we may be able to work out a deal !

Dan, just kidding, we'd be happy to have someone with HALF your knowledge working with us . (Lord knows the truth, if it wasn't for the great help we get here, we'd just be some "hack" doofuses trying to make everything look
    ok /good.)

Seriously folks.... I can't think of a better person or company to work for . Mr Milne ,(old as he is.....Thanks Mark Hunt), is quite the forward thinker. We use all of the finest tools and equipment to save time and energy to the best of our ability. (not burning down a house with the use of Propress springs to mind !)

Anyone in the northeast Ma. corridor , please give us a call. We are busy beyond belief, and welcome "wetheads" for the challenge. Chris. Milne Plumbing and Heating.
  • Chris I will get in touch

with Scott and set up a day and time.
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    i,m looking but i think..

you too far away for me, i have 20 yrs in the biz and i am the head installer for a large oil co. in the north cen. ct/western mass area, i do steam, hydro air, boilers .cast baseboard. a/c, radiant heat, and oil service. have attended schools ,seminars and trainning classes, and love to read. been with the same co. for 15 yrs. married 16 yrs got 4 kids
This discussion has been closed.