Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

25 years! What to do.......

hot_rod
hot_rod Member Posts: 22,022
Trying to think what I need to do for the gal who's put up with me for 25 years!

Silver is traditional & there'll be something along that line, but I'm looking for something truly unforgetable.

More radiantly heated objects within the home? Nope, that won't do!

A factory tour? Hardly!

A tour of china? No, not that one - I meant Kohler or Eljer or something like that(G).

Maybe a trip to the home of Danfoss! "Hey honey - look at that - it's a Danfoss plant. Let's stop in for a tour(G)" SLAP! Nope, not subtle enough.

25 lumps of coal? That's for X-mas.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=98&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>
Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
Living the hydronic dream

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Everyone should chip in and..........

build a memorial to her. I spend the day with you and I'm ready to jump out of a window! ;-) Congrats, PAH. All my best to you and Lois. I wonder if Wendy will hang aroud that long. Right now, it's even money!

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • Gary Usa
    Gary Usa Member Posts: 40
    idea

hiya buddy

how about a silver coin form the year you were married,a newspaper from that date.

or their is always a nice platnium ring,or fireworks at her favourite resturant.

if you think of anything that you need form the uk,please do not hesitate to give me a shout.

just a thought my friend

all the best

gary uk
  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Maybe....

Another frontal lobotomy !

Just kidding ! congratulations. Great to hear that someone has put up with one of "us" for so long.

Anything you get featuring silver, should be encrusted with diamonds too.(it'll keep you in the best of graces)
    I like Gary' idea. A local newspaper from the day you were married, framed. Add on a trip of a lifetime, a second(or third etc.)honeymoon, and she's yours for another 25 .

Best of luck , and again, CONGRATULATIONS . Chris
  • Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    Congratulations

How about this...get her on a plane and take her to Bermuda where you can have some wonderful tea served to her in some fine British sterling.....doesn't get any better than that...and it works!!!!!!!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    I know.............

A silver Porsche ..............

Happy anniversary,MAH & PAH Yates :)!!!!!

cheese(23 years this year)
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    25 years?

Pick out the best memory from each year and put it in a book.

Priceless.
  • steve gates
    steve gates Member Posts: 329
    25 carrots

or 2.5. My wife never refuses a Diamond.

Problem this year is can't get a 3.2.

congrats on every year as we get more feeble they get more precious.
  • Frank_17
    Frank_17 Member Posts: 107
    you should have plannned ahead

getting married next year third time around , but am sure of this one. I bought her a 25th anniversary present, wrapped it up and am making her look at the wrapping everyday for the next 26 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She hasn't peeked yet!!!!!!!!
  • \"Diamonds are a girls best friend\"

Congratulations Dave.

She sure is one of the good ones. A true pleasure to be around.

Wishing you and the lovely Lois all the best for another 25 years.

Gary
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    My Best wishes to you both

But mostly to Lois, putting up with plumbing talk for that long she deserve something Big !

In todays world , you two are something special. Nobody seems to be able to work at a marraige, and stick around for twenty five years. You've both done a great job.

Scott

This discussion has been closed.