Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Software

TBK1
TBK1 Member Posts: 14
I hear there are programs out there to almost automaticly size systems and ductwork for u and do the layout after u enter the structers data, anyone had any expierence with any or have recommendations, in south so primarily concerned with those dealing with heatpumps, a/c gas!!!

Comments

• Wayne_12
    Wayne_12 Member Posts: 62
    Writesoft

has a product line that will determine the heatgain/loss, do the duct sizing and more. www.writesoft.com
  • RonS
    RonS Member Posts: 10
    Software

Call Wrightsoft Corporation They have vary good software it will do heat load and cooling load and ductwork. Also check out HVAC Solution softwair for hydronic pipe sizing and pump sizing and ductwork the phone # for Wrightsoft is 800-225-8697 and the # for HVAC Solution is 801-492-3666
  • Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    HVAC Solutions - HS2 (NM)

• Rick_18
    Rick_18 Member Posts: 12
    writesoft

Is that the correct web address?
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    It's spelled Wrightsoft

I have used them for years. Once you learn how to use it it's almost fun to do a heat load. (I know for some of yu it's always fun) You just put in your construction types before you start and then draw the room on a screen, drop in windows and doors , and as you draw it does the heat load automatically. Very cool and you have drawings that are different colors for different floors when you are done. If you have their duct sizing program it will even draw in the ducts for you. Very impressive to customers and shows you are a cut above. WW.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Wayne

I tried to e-mail you with some questions, but the address got returned to me.

Please send me an e-mail so I can ask you some questions about the software.

Thanks

Scott Milne

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Hydronic System Sizing CD Program

• A TOTAL SYSTEMS APPROACH TO HYDRONIC HEATING

Just reading down thru the e-mail trail on the subject of software and wanted to let you know of a new program now available.

ECR International, Inc. under the UTICA BOILERS and the DUNKIRK BOILERS labels offers a NEW software program that is designed as the Total System Approach to Hydronic Heating.

This CD program has 9 different modules for easy use in the field.

They include:
    1) Start Project: Enter project and contractor information

2) Heat Load Estimator: Performs room heat load estimates for hydronic heating.

3) Baseboard calculator: System design of baseboard, using optional heating fluids, circ pump choices, along with piping design in a series circuit.

4) Fuel Cost Calculator: Calculate annual heating cost using different fuels and AFUE for your heating load at your local degree day location.

5) Electronic Catalog: Detailed product info and specs on the product.

6) Boiler Selector: Identifies a suitable boiler for the system.

7) Steam Load Estimator: Determins EDR rating of user-specified radiators / also converts steam to water BTU/hr requirements.

8) Printed Report Generator: Produces a customized printed report.

9) User Manual with easy to follow steps. If you have a question in the program - easy access from any module screen by just clickig on a question mark on the screen.

Again this program is a TOTAL SYSTEM tool to help the contractor for start to finish in the design and presentation of the job to the home owner in a professional manner.

If your interested in this exciting new program that is now part of the UTICA & DUNKIRK dealer programs, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to connect you with the Corp. Marketing Group on how this new CD can help you with your hydronic system sizing requirements.

Scott

Just reading down thru the e-mail trail on the subject of software and wanted to let you know of a new program now available.

ECR International, Inc. under the UTICA BOILERS and the DUNKIRK BOILERS labels offers a NEW software program that is designed as the Total System Approach to Hydronic Heating.

They include:

3) Baseboard calculator: System design of baseboard, using optional heating fluids, circ pump choices, along with piping design in a series circuit.

4) Fuel Cost Calculator: Calculate annual heating cost using different fuels and AFUE for your heating load at your local degree day location.

7) Steam Load Estimator: Determins EDR rating of user-specified radiators / also converts steam to water BTU/hr requirements.

9) User Manual with easy to follow steps. If you have a question in the program - easy access from any module screen by just clickig on a question mark on the screen.

Again this program is a TOTAL SYSTEM tool to help the contractor for start to finish in the design and presentation of the job to the home owner in a professional manner.

If your interested in this exciting new program that is now part of the UTICA & DUNKIRK dealer programs, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to connect you with the Corp. Marketing Group on how this new CD can help you with your hydronic system sizing requirements.

Scott

They include:

Scott

Just reading down thru the e-mail trail on the subject of software and wanted to let you know of a new program that is now available to the trade.

ECR International, Inc. under the UTICA BOILER and the DUNKIRK BOILER labels offers a NEW software program that is designed as the Total System Approach to Hydronic Heating.

They include:

1) Start Project: Enter project and contractor information.

3) Baseboard calculator: System design of baseboard, using optional heating fluids, circulator pump choices, along with system design in a series circuit.

9) User Manual: If you have a question in any of the modules, just click on the (?) question mark located on the screen, and you into the manual for support to help answer your question.

This program is a tool to help the contractor for start to finish in the design and presentation in a professional manner.

If your interested in this exciting new CD program that is now part of the UTICA & DUNKIRK dealer programs, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to connect you with our Corporate Marketing Group on how this CD can help you with your hydronic system requirements.
  • Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Or, everyone can wait for...

John Siegenthaler's unveiling and release of Hydronics Design Suit in Sacramento next month. I know I am!!!

Jed
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    My E-mail is

wacrump@aol.com I sent an E-mail to you, Hope it got through. If it is Wrightsoft you are looking at, they are located up in Quincy, MA I believe. WW

This discussion has been closed.