Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

This is why Home Depot............hb

heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
They haven't affected my business at all, to this point, but some of the other guys are loosing work. We must refine and define our place in the market to succeed.

hb

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>
heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

• J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Thanks HB !

I added that one to my favorites . Will be a hoot to bring these up with the tighter customers .

Proof IS in the pudding, you really DO get what you pay for. Chris
  • eddie grierson_3
    eddie grierson_3 Member Posts: 51
    GOOD INFO! Thanks HB

• Matt Connolly
    Matt Connolly Member Posts: 67
    This isn't why they'll fail...

this is why Wetheads will succeed!
    Matt
  • HD

Not for nothing, but I didn't see one complaint about water heater or boiler installs. You guys need to realize HD is hear to stay and will be here long after you guys retire. No I don't work for HD but there are some things that I purchase there, like pipe(which is much cheaper then any supplier)HD is here and it's not going anywhere. Tim
  • heatboy
    They will be here........

in some connotation or another. This is agreed. Where they will ultimately fail is in the installation of their products by their "subcontactors". Anyone who knows what their business costs are, can't or won't allow anyone, HD or otherwise, dictate how much money they can make on a job. Corporate mentality will always try to limit things like that and as long as it's that way, it's doubtful they will ever get the cream of the contracting crop to work for them on a subcontactor basis. That, I believe, was the point of my statement.

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Face reality

Take care of your own business and you'll be okay. Get over the HD thing.
This discussion has been closed.