Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Advanced Riello Oilburner School

Hey Steve, Viessmann used to use Riellos on there Vitola Biferral boilers, You can get parts at Nu-Way supply or D&C.

Comments

• Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Advanced Riello Oilburner School

I'm pleased to announce that we will be bringing our ALL NEW Advanced Riello Oilburner School to Long Island on April 16, 2003. This seminar is for those that have already attended Riello's seminar and want more service training on these burners.

Course includes our NEW 2nd Edition 'The Riello Handbook'.

For further info contact our LI sponsor Don Moody at Blackman Supply Co. at 516-579-2000 X259.

We will be setting up more schools soon so watch for notices here and at www.FiredragonEnt.com
    See ya!
    George Lanthier

Thanks Dan!
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    George

If you ever get any closer to Michigan could you please notify me somehow? e-mail me maybe? I would love to attend with at least one of my guys, maybe two depending on the time of year and how busy we are.

Thanks

Steve
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Ditto

If you ever get anywhere near Chicago for any of your classes please let me know.

I am going to Elyria on March 4th for Alan's class but am open to any more Oil training I can get.

Thank You,

Glenn Harrison, Residential Service Tech

Althoff Industries Inc. Mechanical and Electrical Services

Crystal Lake, Illinois

Althoff Industries website
  • Firedragon_4
    Thanks guys!

Right now we are traveling to the Days Inn in Allentown, PA on June 24 to do our 'Advanced 'Common Sense' Troubleshooting seminar for the NAOHSM group. For further ino contact them at www.naohsm.org

I'm talking to a group right now that may spin us off to go Nationwide with our seminars, if that happens you'll know FAST!
    Thanks again and see ya!
  • John_21
    John_21 Member Posts: 34
    Schools

Remember that Alaska is part of the nation. John White
  • Firedragon_4
    You put 20 guys

in a room, pay my expenses and I'm there, FACT! Have projector & laptop, will travel.
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    That's the problem with being in gas country

We only have 3 guys in the entire company that work on oil, including my self. Nobody else wants any thing to do wtiht it, plus we only have about 20-25 oil customers so three guys can take care of it. So I have to go where the classes are, or hope that a class will come to me.

Glenn Harrison, Residential Service Tech

Althoff Industries Inc. Mechanical and Electrical Services

Crystal Lake, Illinois

Althoff Industries website
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 121
    Amen, John

To all the oil burning equipment manufacturers out there, please bear in mind that Fairbanks, Alaska is 99.97% oil. We LOVE to have manufacturers here for schooling. I could send 6 techs myself to such schools.
  • Firedragon_4
    Please take note that

Firedragon Publications and Seminars are not part of an OEM's operation. We're totally independent, FACT!
    Check us out at www.FiredragonEnt.com
  • Steve Eayrs
    Steve Eayrs Member Posts: 424
    me too!!

A few from us would be sure to make it!! You would have no problem getting 20 guys in one room for a Reillo class.
    And if you got it to count for continued education points, (something we have to keep up on up here for Mech. Lisc.) you would have to hold a few classes!
    Steve
  • Steve Eayrs
    Steve Eayrs Member Posts: 424
    me too!!

A few from us would be sure to make it!! You would have no problem getting 20 guys in one room for a Reillo class.
    And if you got it to count for continued education points, (something we have to keep up on up here for Mech. Lisc.) you would have to hold a few classes!
    Steve
  • Firedragon_4
    Most of our seminars are

both NORA and HVAC Excellence Certified for CEU's. Riello is a 7 hour/CEU program. Please check out our website at www.FiredragonEnt.com
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Ditto

I don't think there's even a distributor for Riello in Michigan, When I called them a year or so ago they reffered me to a company that sells bakery supplies in the lower part of the state. If you ask any of the distributors around here about or for a Riello you get that blank, vacant stare that makes you just turn around and walk away. But I'd still like to get to one of your schools. If it's within a days drive of here I'll have myself plus two others there at the drop of a hat!
  • Firedragon_4
    Thanks Steve and you

never know, some strange things have been known to happen.
  • Firedragon_4
    The book we use in this seminar

will be available soon, please check out Dan's Community Bulletin Board.
This discussion has been closed.