Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The Grown-Up Version of a Treehouse........(hb)

Options
heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
On the coolness scale, this project is way up there. My client told me she dreamed it one night and the next morning they started the process of building it. Should be fun!

Warm Regards,

heatboy

climatecadvanced.com

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>
heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."

Comments

• Art Pittaway
    Art Pittaway Member Posts: 230
    Options
    Those floors

will be cold without radiant heat! I think I see snow on the ground. Cool house, I'll bet the view is great. Art
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,142
    Options
    I like it!

be interesting to see what kind of loads you come up with. I like the star in the window.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Tubing layout.

Installed the tube yesterady in the Treehouse. 850' of Wirsbo 1/2" MiltiCor. Notice the mosaic on the wall. It has over 20,000 tiles. Amazing patience! Took the owner months to complete. The tile guy starts the mudset next week. I con't wait to see it completed.

Warm Regards,

heatboy

climatecadvanced.com

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cool tubing layout patterns...

Jeff, you never cease to amaze me...

Thanks for the bewilderment!!

ME

• Mark A. Custis
    Mark A. Custis Member Posts: 247
    Options
    Dan's (Holohan) right.

Life is good. Hug your kids, and wife. I AM Going In.

Thanks to all,

Mark

• eleft_4
    eleft_4 Member Posts: 509
    Options

HB,
    Do you have a side winder on that fire place? (G)

al
  • Alaska Joe
    Alaska Joe Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Is that a kachelofen?

Is that a kachelofen? (wood-fired boiler fireplace) Installed one for a customer last year, it was companioned with a 225g/850L Buffer tank with a Redan Radiant control system, (thanks to the German masons that helped with the install, and the German engineers who helped with the little problems, my customer raves about the install). Here in Alaska we have a problem of customers that purchase and want to built on ground that is permafrost (filled with ice layers that melt and can collapse a building into itself). Insulate and insulate again... Nice project!
This discussion has been closed.