Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New ART Shop

Options
Paul Pollets
Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
ART is relocating to a new shop next to the Ballard Locks in Seattle. The garage is 625 SF and we're building a loft to increase the storage space. We also have an option on the adjacent garage, if needed. We put in a radiant floor using Wirsbo MultiCor and poured it on Wed. Yesterday we framed the loft and office and we'll rough in the electrical tomorrow. With luck, we'll be functional by Friday 4/4.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=104&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Dana Zaichkin_5
    Dana Zaichkin_5 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Quite a project!

Looks like you have quite an adventure in that shop! Is this on the Ballard or Magnolia side of the canal?

Hey Paul - did I miss the follow-up pics of your "glass artist" Vitodens install?

Good Luck and Best Regards

DZ
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Ballard side

Next to the Lockspot and behind the Stone Gardens Climbing wall. The Vitodens project is near trim phase. We turned on the radiant slab and will set radiators end of April. I'll post the finished pics.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Michael B
    Michael B Member Posts: 179
    Options
    Paul

I missed the "glass artist" pics. Who is the artist? Chihuly?

Michael Bleier
    Able Distributors
    www.abledistributors.com
    "The Supplier That Works With You"
  • Dana Zaichkin_5
    Dana Zaichkin_5 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Been a while

Since I've been on that side. I don't get up to Seattle from Olympia much for the past couple years. We used to live up behind University Village in the 80s before it became boutique-village.

On the vito project, I remember you added some crossover piping after the circs. Do you mind sharing what those were for? Did you use the Plug & Play Grundfos circs? I'm having some challenges finding order info for them in the tech manuals.

Good luck on the Shop

Dana
This discussion has been closed.