Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Oil Heating Seminars - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
<CENTER>Oil Tech Talk<BR>123 N 2nd Street<BR>Catawissa, Pa 17820<BR>(570) 356 2806 or fax (570)356 7634<BR>Offering Industry Training & Consulting </CENTER><BR><BR><BR>The first seminar I’d like to tell you about is the Oil Tech Talk ½ Day Burner Workshop, it’s a nationally recognized oil heat certifide program The objective of the Burner Workshop Course is to teach the fundamentals of oil burners and their components. This program includes some theory, including cause and effects. This program also covers some of the ways know in the industry to diagnose the burner and its components properly. I wrote this course in such a way that I believe it can be taught to an entry level technician and also serve as a great refresher course for the seasoned technician. <BR><BR>The duration of this course is approximately 3 Hrs. This does not include the time for the exam that will be given after the course or breaks. That exam will consist of 25 questions. Upon successful completion of this course and its test Technicians will receive 3 CEUs toward their national Silver/Gold Certification as you know the more interaction technicians offer during these classes the longer they may run. So the total time for this ends up being more like 4+ hrs.<BR><BR>At our seminars the cost of this course is $95.00 Per technician. This includes Lunch a 38 page technical manual that each student will take home with them and a copy of the industries newest text book. “Carry The Torch Life Experiences and Technical Data to live By” Plus a Carry The Torch Quick Conversion Disk.<BR><BR><b>Special pricing for in house training is available and can be custom tailored to fit your needs. Price is based on number of technicians and location (state) Please call or E-mail me to discuss our in house training.</b><BR> <BR>The next seminar I’d like to tell you about is the Oil Tech Talk Full day Burner Workshop, A nationally recognized oil heat certifide program The objective of this seminar is to teach the fundamentals of oil burners and their components. This program includes some theory, including cause and effects. This program also covers some of the ways know in the industry to diagnose the burner and its components properly. It’s written and demonstrated in such a way it can be taught to an entry level technician and also serve as a great refresher course for the seasoned technician.<BR><BR>With over Thirteen years of field experience I have a lot to share with technicians. This session utilizes lecture, field examples, demonstrations, slides, handout materials, and encourages technicians participation. After lunch I’ll share some tech tips and troubleshooting techniques on an actual oil burner and it’s components. We’ll look at some of the tools available in today’s industry and how they can be used to diagnose systems more efficiently, ultimately allowing you to be more productive adding a higher profit to the bottom line in a safe and professional manor. <BR><BR>Each attendee will be given a technical training <BR>manual (a $30value), and a copy of the industries newest text book. "Carry The Torch Life Experiences and Technical Data to live By"<BR><BR>The duration of this course is approximately 8 Hrs. This includes the time for the exam that will be given after the course. That exam will consist of 25 questions. Upon successful completion of this course and its test Technicians will receive 3 CEUs toward their national Silver/Gold Certification. <BR><BR>At our seminars the cost of this course is $190.00 Per technician. This includes Lunch a 38 page technical manual that each student will take home with them and a copy of the industries newest text book. “Carry The Torch Life Experiences and Technical Data to live By” Plus a Carry The Torch Quick Conversion Disk.<BR><BR><BR><b>Special pricing for in house training is available and can be custom tailored to fit your needs. Price is based on number of technicians and location (state) Please call or E-mail me to discuss our in house training.</b> <BR><BR>Wholesalers wishing to schedule a seminar at their facility please feel free to contact me for information on how we can bring this added value to your customers.<BR><BR>Thank you for your business.<BR><BR>Your friend in the industry,<BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR>

PS. Dan as always thanks for the space.

Comments

• Earthfire
    Earthfire Member Posts: 543
    Options
    dates

any scheduled dates???
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options

Actually I just wanted to let you folks know what is available from Oil Tech Talk. And that in house training is also available For future dates please feel free to visit us at www.oiltechtalk.com Dates will be posted as seminars are scheduled. You may also add yourself to the Oil Tech Talk Mailing list.

Tentatively I may be in Wilkes-Barre, PA at the end of Sept and in Levittown, PA on October 4th. those seminars have not been finalized yet.

Thanks for asking.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio
This discussion has been closed.