Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Seminars Cancelled

seminars scheduled for:

Sept 9 Stratford CT

Sept 16 Harrisburg PA

have to be cancelled due to lack of interest. If you sent a check we will be refunding your money. Sorry guys but I can not compete with other FREE and low cost seminars. Several inquires commented that my prices were too high. I really can not go any lower. We still will be having seminars at our center in Warren RI. Those are pretty well attended with folks from as far as California flying in and staying for a week. Oh well that is the way it goes. I was looking toward meeting some CT an PA folks. We will try again some other time.

Comments

• Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    You get...

what you pay for.

Keep your standards high Tim, You're the best.

People will eventually come around to your way of thinking.

I personally think you should investigate the possibility of internet teaching. I know I'd attend. And I'd be willing to pay for it.

ME

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    I agree with ME

I was signing up and quite dissapointed Timmy.Dont lower your numbers..........It sounded like a bargain to me.Guys need to figure the math.Now I will have to pay for room and board and travel to see you in RI.Its a shame Timmy..........dont give up.

cheese
  • Duncan_2
    Duncan_2 Member Posts: 174
    Tim

Your knowledge is technically super-accurate and the most well-rounded and complete that I have seen ANYWHERE when it comes to gas combustion. And I've spent years in the field working on this stuff. Like someone described on this site, despite these years, my knowledge is like Swiss cheese - it may be fine quality, but there's holes in it.

There is a demand for your level of excellence, maybe the problem is finding the market (I dunno about that kinda stuff).

Hang in there, and charge what you need to make a profit.

When are you coming out west?

"Good judgement comes from experience. And a lot of that comes from bad judgement" - Will Rogers
  • don_9
    don_9 Member Posts: 395
    Timmie

You will always have my support,You keep doing what you do best and I will keep putting a checked in the mail.
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Tim

I was to be on your list, but I am filming a documentary on Legionella and potable hot water issues that must be finished by Oct 1st. All of my spare time is consumed shooting and editing until then.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.