Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Miss this and you'll miss a LOT! - Dan H.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
The GasNetworks 2nd Annual Heating Professionals Fall Conference is just around the corner!

This is one of the best deals of the year. GasNetworks is sponsoring the 2nd Heating Professionals Fall Conference on September 19 at the Sheraton Colonial Hotel and Golf Resort in Wakefield MA.

It's open to HVAC and plumbing pros, technicians and sales people, and also to trade-school students.

It starts at 7:30 AM with coffee, continental breakfast and registration. Then from 8:45 on there will be session after session, and they're all filled with such great information. I'm going to about Two-Pipe Steam; Carol Fey, one of the finest speakers I know, will present "Getting on Friendly Terms with Controls"; Brad Wong will speak on proper venting practices, Ron Abremski will present "Selling High Efficiency with ENERGY STAR"; Duct Sealing with Dan West; and a panel session comprised of members of the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Plumbers and Gas Fitters. Weil-McLain will also have their glass-piped steam boiler out in the parking lot. If that's not enough, Carol Fey and I will present a special afternoon session called "You, Me and The Basement"--you won't want to miss this. The format is fun. Carol and I pose real technical challenges from the real world and then we all give opinions on what needs to be done to fix the job. You won't believe the give and take. It's one big brain-storming session and anything can happen. A reception (FREE beer!) and trade show will immediately follow.

Here are the details:

The conference includes breakfast, a mid-morning break, six repeated sessions and an afternoon with Carol Fey and me, PLUS lunch, the manufacturer's exhibits, Weil-McLain's glass-piped steam boiler and a reception/trade show (FREE beer!) at an UNBELIEVABLE price of $65 per person. For four people or more a special rate of $55 per person.

For complete conference schedule check our website at www.gasnetworks.com

To register for this conference, call 1-800-662-9222.

DON'T DELAY This thing is practically sold out.

If you don't see the VALUE here, I'll pay for your lobotomy. ;-)

Hope you make it in. Thanks!
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Just talking

to one of my buddies at GasNetworks. He was adding up their costs for this thing and realized they're giving away $77 worth of food to each person. And that's not counting the free beer.

What does the whole day cost? $65.

If you're in the area and not coming to this one you're really missing a great deal. Costs more to stay home!
    Retired and loving it.
  • No wonder no one is

signing up for my seminars. These gas company guys are giving away boilers, water heaters and now free food, beer and with that a day of training. Everyone in America should be flying in to get hold of this bargain. Of course all of us in New England are paying for this in our gas bills. The highest in the country. Get on board guys and gals this is a real bargain. I will be the ex gas guy standing outside the hotel with a tin cup stop by and see me.
  • Mike S. GasNetworks
    Mike S. GasNetworks Member Posts: 42
    Options
    GasNetworks Update

Hi Dan. The conference date is nearing and it's really fillng up! Even though the cut-off date for the special GasNetworks room rate at the Sheraton expired on August 22, if people call for reservations and they ask for the GasNetworks rate, they will honor the $149 rate on a room availability basis.

Look forward to seeing you on September 19! I hope your subscribers take advantage of this great day of training, good food and fun!
    Mike S.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Looking forward

to working with the hundreds who are already signed up, Mike. What a fine day (and evening!) it's going to be!
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.